Tuesday

Look, It Doesn't MATTER That I "Don't Have a Life"

All right, I've decided it's time to take another brief break from the toils of the blog. You think it's easy coming here day after day and confessing my innermosties to you?

While I'm gone, I'm asking you to do one thing, and one thing only: skim the pool once in a while. You don't have to CLEAN it, you don't have to mess with the COVER, you don't have to put the GOOP into it, just take the skimmer and run it over the surface every few days. THIS COULD NOT BE EASIER. Do you think you can handle that? Or is that girl, what's-her-name, that Allison, so worthy of all your time that you can't even do one little chore to help your parents, who buy your clothes and give you food?

Thanking you in advance for your patience during this not-very-difficult time,
Some Guy Who Writes Some Blog