Thursday

That Seminar at the Ramada Inn Pays Off Yet Again

Well, friends, it looks like it's time to take another break from this blog. I've decided to re-brand myself. Toward this end, I hired a prominent public relations firm to overhaul both my image and my mission statement. So where before I was nothing more than Soren Narnia, some loser with a PC and a keyboard, I will now officially be known by my carefully chosen corporate brand name: Propensia. (It sounds a little like "propensity," which, the PR firm told me, was a positive-sounding term.) All future writings will be issued under this brand. It will be me writing those writings, of course, but only through the Propensia moniker will they get that extra boost of credibility. I also have a new slogan: "Lookin' toward tomorrow!" And I have a logo too! It's some naked-looking silhouette holding a lightning bolt in one hand and reaching toward the sun with the other. I'm not sure what that has to do with me, but any further questions about Propensia (meaning me, I guess), its holdings (my stuff), or its policies (stuff I think about) must be submitted in writing to my publicist (still me as far as I can tell). I have every confidence that by becoming a corporate brand instead of just one named dude, awareness of my net product group (NPG) will expand manifold. Anyway, it's going to take some time for Propensia (me, remember) to draw up a three-year plan for me, so I'm going on vacation. If you need a ride to the end of the driveway to pick up the mail, let's go---although I swear to God, you're just getting lazier and lazier with each passing day.