Saturday

I'm Sorry, Could You Repeat That?

What a day. WHAT A DAY. First my alarm went off, and it was all like ALARM ALARM ALARM ALARM ALARM, and I was like, I GET IT, then the coffee machine was NEE NEE NEE NEE NEE then the traffic was completely in my face, it was like HEY LOOK, TRAFFIC TRAFFIC TRAFFIC BEEP BEEP BEEP and I went YEAH YEAH YEAH GET OUT OF MY FACE and when I got to work my boss was BOSS BOSS BOSS BOSS BOSS about every little thing, and the phone wouldn't stop being all PHONE PHONE PHONE PHONE PHONE until I wanted to take it and go WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL, and even lunch was nasty, some old pizza slice that got into my stomach and started saying PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZA PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZA PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZA and I was like NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOO but I got over that just in time for this meeting where some guy was SALES SALES SALES SALES SALES, to which I wanted to be, like, NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT, and as if that weren't bad enough the copy machine was like URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR and then as soon as I hit the street at five-thirty the rain was jumping on me all SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, and I was BUS BUS BUS BUS BUS but the bus was more like WHA HUH? WHA HUH? WHA HUH? and even my cat was doing like CAT CAT CAT CAT CAT every time I turned around and wouldn't let me be. Now here you are all MOOD MOOD MOOD MOOD MOOD and I'm about to go FUHHHHHHH FUHHHHHHHH FUHHHHHHH if I don't get like ten seconds of peace. I have so many English Composition papers to grade I don't know where to begin.